COVID19 – POSITIVE TEST & EXPOSURE – GFL PROTOCOLS
• If your child has a fever or fells sick – STAY HOME
• If your answer is yes to any of the following, your child cannot participate in GFL activities and must be self-quarantine for 14 days:
• Been or become exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid19
• Been or become exposed to someone who believes they are infected with the Covid19 virus
• Been or become exposed to someone who has been told to quarantine for an exposure to Covid19
• If your child has tested positive for Covid19, they cannot participate in GFL activities without a physician’s statement clearing them to participate
Recommendations and restrictions are fluid and subject to change. Safety must be our top priority!
|2020 No Uniform|
Beginning of Season (Cheer ONLY) July 20th (Times TBD)
High School Rec Camp TBD @ Collins Hill High School
Pictures TBD @ Rock Springs Park Football Field
Jamboree August 15th (Times TBD)
Youth Night TBD
Looking for a gym for tumbling? GXA has flexible tumbling times to fit everyone's schedule. For more information or to attend a trial class call (770) 932-2776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. GXA is located at 355 Brogdon Rd. Ste. 201, Suwanee, GA 30024.